Terror Engine: Reborn 2.0 Huge UPDATE!
Terror Engine Reborn: 2.0 is up for DOWNLOAD!
That's right! You can now download Terror Engine: Reborn 2.0 for FREE! With Terror Engine: Reborn 2.0 you can create your own first person, third person and/or cinematic horror games! Terror Engine: Reborn 2.0 is a game engine for windows PC created by ZeoWorks that will allow you to create and play your own HD horror games with advanced mechanics and no coding required. If you are not a developer you can still download Terror Engine: Reborn 2.0 and play the 12 pre-built stories on both singleplayer & multiplayer. Terror Engine: Reborn 2.0 also supports Oculus Rift & 3D anaglyph! Click here for more information and download.
- Easy to use
- Build standalone .exe games in seconds
- Create first person, third person and/or cinematic games
- Build both Singleplayer & Multiplayer
- Play as the monster in VERSUS online
- No Coding Required
- Over 1000+ Pre-built 3D Models
- Full Game Creation Interface
- Easy Map Building Mechanics
- Climbing, Vaulting and Sliding Parkour
- Import 3D Models, Images, Videos, Audio and your own Unity3D assets
- Oculus Rift & 3D Anagraph Support
- Volumetric Lighting, Bloom and motion blur
- Real-time Shadows + HD Graphics
- Inventory, equipment and weapons System
- Many visual effects to choose from including black & white, HDR and more
- Fully customizable NPC mechanics (From slender mechanics to Outlast)
- Trigger Zones, Cameras, Lights, Effects, Doors, Interactive Object capabilities and many more features at your disposal!
Slendytubbies - Oculus Rift Support!
Slendytubbies now has Oculus Rift Support!?
That's right! You can now play Slendytubbies with the Oculus Rift, we also added real time shadows. Click here to head over to the Slendytubbies game page and download the Oculus Rift Version today!
(Creepy Cursed RPG)
This game seems friendly enough, How can it be cursed!?
Click here to see the Creepypasta - Do not be fooled by its Gameplay at the start, as time goes on the curse will cause all kinds of bugs, glitches and horror. Originally, this game was an untitled RPG project in production by ZeoWorks. On its date of release to the public, many players complained about unknown glitches and errors. They also claimed to have recurring nightmares and anxiety due to playing the game. One particular player claimed that this game was cursed by an unknown force. This game can be downloaded from the Games section of the website.