ZeoWorks
[GUIDE] ALL HATS LOCATIONS - Printable Version

+- ZeoWorks (https://zeoworks.com/main)
+-- Forum: Slendytubbies (https://zeoworks.com/main/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Slendytubbies Worlds (https://zeoworks.com/main/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: [GUIDE] ALL HATS LOCATIONS (/showthread.php?tid=455)

[GUIDE] ALL HATS LOCATIONS - CHICHACHU - 05-30-2023

(This is my first guide and in fact my first post in the Zeoworks forum, maybe it doesn't look very nice or tidy because this guide already TRIED it 3 times ago decorated and the system deleted it because it took this post as spam Shy , like this that I get tired and I will make it visually simple)

Introduction

With the recent release of the new game Slendytubbies Worlds, a new interesting mechanic has come out for the players which tries to explore all the maps in an open world to find the hats which you can put on later in character customization.
In total are 52 hats of which about 4-5 will already be available, you will unlock the rest as you explore the map, but how do I know which hats I am missing? What are they called? Where can i find them? Well, in this guide we will solve all your questions.

Number of hats on each map

When we are looking for the hats, we may not have the exact number of hats on each map very well, so I bring you this list (Sean had already posted a similar list, but this one is wrong, because in Secret Lair, there are 7 unlockable hats, not 6)

[Image: 6I2qGL2.jpg]

What hats are on each map?

When we are playing, we find players with a specific hat that catches our attention, for that, we want to know where we can get it, for this, I bring you this list created by me which shows all the hats that each map has.
[Image: JtabQ3e.jpg]
[Image: 7l1bPGf.jpg]
[Image: PhtUy8q.jpg]

COMPLETE GUIDE:
Aqu

TIPS:
1- Put the game and the youtube video in window mode to make it more comfortable for you.
2-Observe the surroundings of the video (Number of trees, size of mountains, furniture, objects, etc) so that you can locate yourself well and know where the hats are.
3- Pause the video if necessary.
4- Play in a group, (Preferably Discord call), so you will find the hats faster and more efficiently, especially on large maps like Mountains, and thus everyone helps each other.

And that has been the entire guide Rolleyes , if you liked it and/or it has been useful to you, I would appreciate it if you would leave your positive score on my profile and you can comment on this post what things I could add

RE: [GUIDE] ALL HATS LOCATIONS - Tuparman - 05-30-2023

Some maps to complement your hat finding, for if you want a specific hat quickly or are dumb like me and want to get all of them (with travel points marked as well for your convenience)

Main Land
[Image: lFIXnwV.png]

Lake
[Image: VrYx1vh.png]

Secret Lair
[Image: dtyPR7Z.png]

Cave
[Image: lPnEBnS.png]

Mountains
[Image: eio1Lvm.png]

Outskirts
[Image: A8jmcun.png]

Possessed School
[Image: iRGj6Og.png]

Satellite Station
[Image: A3oLw0u.png]

Military Base
[Image: pFB4tKW.png]

The Military Base and Cave maps were drawn by me, so they may be a bit off. The rest of them are taken from S2D, since the layout is mostly the same.

RE: [GUIDE] ALL HATS LOCATIONS - CHICHACHU - 05-30-2023

(05-30-2023, 10:48 PM)Tuparman Wrote: Some maps to complement your hat finding, for if you want a specific hat quickly or are dumb like me and want to get all of them (with travel points marked as well for your convenience)...
Thx for the addition, I also thought about making a type of hat map but I declined since I understood that the maps of SL worlds aren't 100% accurate to those of SL 2D, so I thought that it wouldn't be so correct to use the SL 2D maps to show the location of the hats.