• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ADD.THE.REPORTING.FEATURE.
#1
As we know, version 2.6 was released a few days ago. However, many players found that hackers were back, so I realized that players needed a reporting feature. For example, players can upload their in-game replays to show who the hacker is. The development team can review these replays and ban any hackers found in them. We can even find volunteers from the community to help ban hackers. I hope a reporting feature will be added to the game, and then we can kick hackers.
  Reply
#2
PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE BECAUSE THESE STUPID CHINESE PEOPLE HAVE CHEATS
  Reply
#3
hoping this also goes to the 1.6 update for slendytubbies 2
[Image: sSf4sSS.png]
  Reply
#4
We’ve had a replay feature for a long time, right? We can use those replay files to report people.
  Reply
#5
sounds great at first until you realise that cheaters also have their hands on the reporting system and if i was one I'd probably want to tamper with it.
Away
  Reply
#6
Man, I’m sick and tired of these hackers.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)