• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Will Slendytubbies 3 version 2.6 end up in the same situation as version 2.5?
#1
With the release of *Slendytubbies 3* version 2.6, I’m really worried it will end up completely unmanaged, just like version 2.5 was. I remember playing the game almost every day back then—right up until the servers shut down. I’m terrified that the 2.6 relaunch will suffer the same fate. I’m really curious to know what kind of anti-hack measures are in place for 2.6; I’ve already seen people in the community creating cheat plugins and console scripts. That is the last thing I want to see, but it shows that people are already working on them. I’m scared that, within a few days, this version might end up just like 2.5. Undecided

The sentences above are from Google Translate and may contain some errors.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Will Slendytubbies 3 version 2.6 end up in the same situation as version 2.5? - by [ mom ] - 2 hours ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)