1 hour ago
(This post was last modified: 1 hour ago by AidenJames.)
(1 hour ago)FanofSTSince2012 Wrote:I didn't say Campaign and Multiplayer are in the same file, I mean they are literally from Slendytubbies 3. So they count as 2 games. And yeah, I know I could have added Guardian Collection, but it's not as ready as the other ones. Some say it's released and some others say it isn't because 1. It's released as it's possible to play it. 2. It doesn't look like a full version like how Slendytubbies 3 Multiplayer does. I understand(2 hours ago)AidenJames Wrote:theres 10 because of slendytubbies guardian collection, u know? the new slendytubbies collection that includes st1, st2, 2D and 3. i mean i know it's in alpha, but it is kind of released(2 hours ago)FanofSTSince2012 Wrote: theres 9-10 games in total10 released st games I mentioned, yeah? You must have definitely completely forgotten that one game unless you mention it out of the blue because who knows?
it goes like this:
Slendytubbies
Slendytubbies 2
Slendytubbies: Dipsy's Workshop
Slendytubbies 3 Campaign Demo
Slendytubbies 2D
Slendytubbies: Anniversary Edition
Slendytubbies 3 [Campaign and Multiplayer]
Slendytubbies 3: The Apocalypse DLC Demo
Slendytubbies: Worlds
Slendytubbies: Guardian Collection

